With an updated design for 2022 and 3 fresh new colours, the Deckvest LITE is Spinlock’s compact, lightweight and colourful lifejacket for sailing, watersports, ribs, powerboats, fishing, angling, kayaking and more.
Deckvest LITE+ includes a harness.
New clean, contemporary design with new colours for 2022
• Deckvest LITE now available in Black Graphite, Pacific Blue, Flow Green, New Bleach White, New Seagrass Green and New Mercury Red
• Deckvest LITE+ available in Black Graphite and New Sun Yellow
• Designed for the perfect fit - every time
• Lightweight low profile
• Durable honeycomb ripstop cover fabric
• Automatic inflating lifejacket
• 170N (38lbs) buoyancy (275N available LITE+ black only)
• Easy side donning
• One size
• Single crotch strap with recessed clip reduces risk of snagging
• Webbing end tidy
• Muted highly reflective panel detail
• Neoprene neck panel for added comfort
• Deckvest LITE+ has an integrated deck safety harness with a soft loop safety line attachment point.
• Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack
• Attachment point for kill cord or VHF leash
• Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
• Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
Optional fitted accessories:
• Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights
• Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
33g CO2 Cylinder (LITE+ 275N 60g CO2 Cylinder)
The Deckvest LITE is approved to the following international standards:
UKCA and CE approved
ISO12402-3 150N Lifejacket
ISO 12402-6 Special Application Device
The Deckvest LITE+ is approved to the following international standards:
UKCA and CE approved
ISO 12402-3 150N Lifejacket
ISO 12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
ISO 12402-6 - Special application Device
UML Mk5 Inflator
This is a water sensitive activation system that uses a compressed paper capsule that dissolves when wet and then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration*
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support, to help ensure that your lifejacket is reliably maintained.
• Prompts for winter care, storage and pre-season safety checks
• Access to latest online support and advice
• Updates on MOB prevention and advice
Out of stock