Job Title: Marketing and Sales Assistant
Location: Birmingham Road, Cowes
Travel Required: UK & some International potentially
Position Type: Full-time – Fixed-term contract 2 years
Involved in all aspects of the busy Sales and Marketing team calendar, the role is varied and involves supporting the team in a multitude of tasks and activities. Depending on the individual experience, skills and enthusiasm the job description will evolve over time and can develop to suit the individual and their interest.
Role/Duties: The job is likely to include but not limited to the following:
• Customer Support
• Preparing for exhibitions
• Supporting events and exhibitions
• Data Entry
• Shop Merchandising
• Store Training
• Booking travel
• Desktop publishing
• Social Media
• Website management
• Product Sales
• Developing customer relationships
• Ensure work is prioritised to meet product development calendar and review weekly with Line Manager
• Follow procedures in line with Company guidelines and Quality ISO 9001
• Ensure adherence to and compliance with all health and safety requirements and good practice
• Dress in a professional and appropriate way for all public-facing situations and in accordance with company policy
• Apprenticeship leading to NVQ 3 / 4 (depending on previous experience)
• Set time during working week allocated to NVQ coursework
• Ability to complete in 12-24 months
• Full support from local college
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivated.
• Experience is not required, just a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn by getting stuck in and working hard.
• Tell us what you like doing in your work and any other skills and we will try to use them in some way. • Good command of spoken and written English.
• Experience and knowledge of using a computer.
• Full clean driving license.
• You don’t need to sail but if you are into sports this will be of benefit to the role and socially.
Travel Required (minimum):
• Dealer visits as required which may involve extended hours due to travel (UK)
• Production Unit visits as required
• Potential to join team at UK and International Exhibitions and Boat Shows.
• Customer support – attend service and repair when required
• Product testing and trials on land and sea
For more information download the full description here and email your application to email@example.com
If you don’t see a vacancy that suits you at this time, please be sure to keep checking regularly for new roles.