- Up to 50% lighter and more compact than conventional safety line
- Dry coated to reduce water absorption
- Full strength compact line
- Lightened safety clips
- Overload indicator
- Approved to ISO12401 Standard
- World Sailing / OSR compliant
- DW-STR/03 and DW-STR/3L are both compliant with the section 5.02.2 of the Offshore Special Regulations which shall require from 1st Jan 2018, ALL crew members to have a tether with 3 points of attachment, for category 0,1,2 & 3 races.
WARNING: THE SAFETY
LINE HOOK MUST BE FREE TO ROTATE TO ALIGN WITH THE LOAD. LATERAL LOADING OF THE
HOOK MUST BE AVOIDED.
Click here to View the latest advice in Safety Line Systems.
Approved to ISO12401 Standard
DW-STR/03 – 530g
DW-STR/02E – 366g
DW-STR/2L – 226g
DW-STR/2LE – 244g
DW-STR/3L – 414g
DW-STR/02 – 368g
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact email@example.com.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.