EA Tiller Extension
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind
• Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism
• Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control
• Removable fast pin for easy stowage
• Integral shock absorber
For more grip select model EA/900SG or add E-GRIP to upgrade.
The diabolo version is preferred by single-handed yachtsmen. A windsurfing style universal join returns it to a vertical position when not in use. Used in Mini Transat, Open 60s and many other boats predominantly tiller steered by autopilot.
Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of