The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
More feedback - for accurate and precise control
More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
- Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind
- Two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position
- Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism
- Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control
Removable fast pin for easy stowage
- Integral shock absorber
- For more grip use EA/900SG or add E-GRIP to upgrade
Length: 600mm (23 5/8")
Extended Length: 900mm
Length: 750mm (29 5/8")
Extended Length: 1200mm
Length: 950mm (37 13/32")
Extended Length: 1600mm
Length: 1350mm (5/32")
Extended Length: 2000mm (78 3/8")
EA/900 - 690g (24.2oz)
EA/1200 - 780g (27.3oz)
EA/1600 - 840g (29.6oz)
EA/2000 - 925g (32.6oz)
2 x M5 (3/16") CSK Supplied
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact email@example.com.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.