Spinlock have launched a new development in personal watersports protection
- 50N Flotation vest for high agility sailing
- Durable high stretch woven construction for close fitting body, reducing any snagging risks
- Wrap around, close fitting neck collar
- Over length waist gaiter with trapeze hook opening
- Ultra flexible, high buoyancy soft foam
- Low profile stretch pocket
- Access pocket for optional D3O® Impact Protection Back Protector or optional Hydration bladder with oral tube feed
The Aero Pro has been designed specifically for high performance use and to give users specific performance benefits.
These situations can put a very high demand on the materials and components which we can not guarantee this product for, so please take a little care with it!
- CE Approved ISO12402-5
- 50N Buoyancy
Optional D3O® Impact Protection Back Protector
- D3O® patented technology
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621‑2:2014
- Ergonomic design for comfort and protection
Please note: No personal protection equipment can offer complete protection against all injuries. The user hereby agrees to absolve the manufacturer of all liability in respect of any personal injury.
Spinlock have launched a new development in personal watersports protection, for high agility dinghy, multihull and keelboat sailing. The DAME award nominated Aero Pro is a body profiled 50N flotation vest; the close fitting collar, sleeves and over length waist gaiter helps to reduce wind and water resistance to ensure it is as aerodynamically efficient as possible and reduces any snagging risks.
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.