- Digitally modelled jaw surfaces hold high tech rope securely at its safe working load.
- Improved performance on smaller diameter lines
- Can be set up for 'Remote' operation
- Easy on-deck service access
- Bonded versions available. Ideal solution for low profile side mounting on deck and spars
- Smaller and lighter than standard models
- Supplied unpainted for direct bonding
- Ceramic jaws available for use with ropes with
blended covers; polyester and high tech fibres such as
Aramid, Technora, Codura and Vectran
- High visibility handle printing available
Lines: 10mm - 32mm (3/8" - 1 1/4")
Loads up to 12,000kg (26,460lbs)
Mounting vertical on spars - custom mounting plates available for each jammer (not applicable to bonded jammers)
ZS1014C - 1190g (41.7oz)
ZS1014B - 880g (31.0oz)
ZS1618C - 1390g (49.0oz)
ZS1618B - 910g (32.1oz)
ZS1824C - 2100g (73.5oz)
ZS2632C - 5100g (179.9oz)
ZS1014C - 4 x M10 (3/8") stud, supplied
ZS1014B - bonded
ZS1618C - 6 x M10 (3/8") stud, supplied
ZS1618B - bonded
ZS1824C - 10 x M10 (3/8") stud, supplied
ZS2632C - 14 x M10 (3/8") stud, supplied
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact email@example.com.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.